The organizing committee of ICPMN-2017 is providing travel grants to few meritorious students
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The applicant should be a full time student.
- 2. The applicant’s abstract should be accepted in the conference.
- 3. The applicant should have confirmed registration in the conference.
- 4. The applicant’s travel place should be more than 500Km from Mumbai .
- 5. The applicant should not be receiving any other grants /scholarships from any other Govt./Private organization (should be certified by the head of the institution)
- 6. Preference can be given to candidates coming from poor economic background (should be certified by the head of the institution)
- 7. Only 2nd class sleeper fare will be reimbursed (if ticket is booked in 1st class or flight, equivalent 2 nd class sleeper fare will be reimbursed).
- 8. Application should be submitted as single pdf (containing a plain paper travel grant application, recommendation letter from the head of the department/institution, ticket, registration fee receipt and abstract acceptance letter). The file name should be the name of the application with the registration number.
- 9. Application should be submitted to the email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10. The last date for applying to travel grant is September 15, 2017.
- 11. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- 12. The decision of the organizing committee stands final.
- 13. No communication will be entertained in this regard.